You’ve got great things to say.
You’re a mom whose hands-on and loves spending time with her kids.
You know other moms would love to hear what you had to say if you just had one chance.
This is that chance.
How Can You Submit A Guest Post On Simple Everyday Mom?
Write a post that helps moms simplify their life and connect with their children, ages 2-8, in everyday ways. These are some of the topics I accept posts on:
- encouragement for moms
- celebrating birthday and holidays with kids
- kids art & craft activities
- teaching kids
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Get your ideas in front of thousands of readers
- Get a nice link back to your site
- Add visibility to your site
Some guidelines I consider when deciding to accept guest post submissions:
- Post length of at least 350 words.
- Posts that contain your own personal experiences, that contain a captivating story and that hook the reader in from the beginning.
- High quality, photos taken by you. If you’re writing about encouragement for moms and you do not have images, that is fine. All other topics must have at least 3 photos of the activity/craft/etc. Please format images to 600 pixels wide. If you watermark your images, they must say “your blog name for Simple Everyday Mom”. You must own the rights to the photos that you submit.
- Use short paragraphs and easy to read sentences. Use bullet points where possible and break down post into subheadings if necessary.
- A moderate number of links. You may link back to 1-2 of your own posts and 1-2 outside sites if necessary. No affiliate links may be used.
- I reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar, readability, and meaning if needed.
- Guest post must not have been published on any other site. It must be original content. After 6 weeks, you may publish a teaser on your site, in an abbreviated form, that links to your post on Simple Everyday Mom.
Ready To Submit?
Send submissions to email@example.com with the subject line “guest post submission”. I will review the posts, then respond back to you within 2 weeks.
Thanks so much for adding your voice to Simple Everyday Mom!