Inside: Make this adorable llama valentine craft with your kids and give it to Grandma, Mom, Dad or anyone you want!
We love doing all sorts of easy kids crafts and activities around here.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we decided to make another fabulous paper craft, except this time, we’re going trendy and making it llama themed!!
If you want to learn how to make this adorable llama valentine craft with your kids or students, read on below to see just how easy and fun it is to make.
Llama Valentine Craft For Kids
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Colored cardstock
- Glue Dots
- Glue stick (this type is my favorite when using cardstock)
- Mini pom poms
- Embroidery Floss
- Heart paper punch (optional)
- Llama valentine craft template (available at the end of the post)
- Print out the llama valentine craft template on the corresponding paper (tan, pink and coral) and cut all the pieces you’ll need out.
- Glue the smaller pink oval in the center of the larger coral oval. Position the oval halfway on the llama’s back and glue in place.
- Use scissors to trim the excess oval off the llama.
- Cut a small heart out and glue it to the center of the llama’s blanket (the ovals you made in the previous steps).
- Using glue dots, attach the mini pom poms around the outside of the coral oval.
- Glue the pink inside ear to the left llama ear.
- Cut out a small circle for the llama’s cheek and glue it beneath the eye.
- Using the embroidery floss and the glue stick, attach a few strands to the llama’s neck.
- Use the mini pom poms and glue dots again to add embellishments to the embroidery floss.
- Glue the llama onto your choice of solid colored cardstock.
- Punch out paper hearts to decorate the paper and using the sharpie, write “Llove you llots” on the paper.
Now you’ve got yourself an adorable llama valentine anyone would love to receive!
This little craft is so much fun, plus your kiddo can mix it up using different colors and pom poms so it’s exactly their style.
It’s a great art activity for at home or in the classroom.
If you’d like to download the free template, don’t forget to enter your email in the form at the bottom of this page.
More Valentines Day Activities For Kids
- Valentines Day Activities For Kids
- Finding Dory Kids Valentines Day Cards
- Valentines Free Printables Perfect For The Classroom
- Sheep Valentine Cards For Kids
Valentines Ideas For Kids