Colored cardstock or construction paper (in brown, tan, and shades of yellow, orange and red)
Campfire log template
- Download the campfire template, print, and cut out the pages.
- Create the logs by gluing the circular ends of the logs to the curved ends of the logs.
- Next, arrange the logs in the way you'd like. We did the traditional look with the middle log straight down and the other logs at an angle outward.
- Once you get the logs in a position you like, glue them together.
- Trace your child's hand onto each of the yellow, orange and red papers one time. Cut the handprints out.
- Arrange the handprints on top of the logs, with the fingers pointing up. Glue the handprints to the logs and the top handprint flame to the other handprints.