How To Make Easy Turtle Painted Rocks For Kids [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
We’ve done a few different easy rock paintings in the past and today we’re sharing how we make these
turtle painted rocks for kids.
Once your kids learn the steps to creating this cute little turtle, they’ll want to make a whole bale of turtles.
– Smooth, flat rocks – White acrylic paint or white spray paint (to prep the rocks) – Pencil – Paint pens (these ones are my newest favorites!!) – Sealant (optional)
1. Prepare your rocks by painting them white.
2. For all the following directions, use a pencil to draw the turtle on first so you can erase if you make a mistake.
3. Using the light brown paint pen, make the shell by drawing a wide bell shape that flares slightly on the edges.
4. Next use the light green paint pen to make the head.
Swipe up for FULL TUTORIAL!
You may also like
Paper Bag Put Me In The Zoo Craft [Free Template]
Monkey Paper Bag Puppet Craft [Free Template]
For more posts like this visit