- You’re overwhelmed by the seemingly endless to-do list of being Mom. You cross one thing off your list only to add 3 more.
- You want your kids to be creative, but you don’t have time for intricate crafts that take hours of planning and only five minutes for your kids to complete.
- You never quite feel like you’re good enough even though you’re working more than you ever have.
- You want more out of the time you have with your kids, but you’re unsure how to make your everyday life with them feel meaningful.
- Teach your children life lessons while playing with action figures (or dolls).
- Rekindle your creativity and develop your children’s creativity without planning for hours on end.
- Learn how to avoid overwhelm and find joy in being Mom.
- Show your children how much you love them with the time you do have available
Thank you very much for sharing your great printables. I love “little happies” for friends and family. Your printables will make the perfect smiles to share!!! You are a blessing!!!
Thanks to you my son’s birthday will be amazingly decorated. Thank you so much!!!
When you become a member of the Simple Everyday Mom community you’ll understand how the ordinary moments you share with your children help shape them into exceptional children.
This Is Me
During those early days of motherhood, I remember lying in bed after a long day with my kids just grateful I had made it through one more day. After a deep sigh of relief I would wonder, was I a good mom? I was terrified I wasn’t. I couldn’t ignore the feeling of self-doubt nagging at my mind. How could I raise extraordinary children if I felt ordinary, overwhelmed and devoid of creativity?
I knew if I wanted to know –really know- I wasn’t wasting my day living by my to-do list, something had to change. Gradually I began to focus more time and attention on being fully present with them. We played more. We did crafts together. We cleaned. We even sat down and watched tv together. Over time, I saw our everyday moments were opportunities to foster creativity, teach important values and strengthen our relationship.
I realized there is no magic moment when you instantly teach your children everything they’ll need to know to become exceptional. Those small, seemingly insignificant moments are the steps leading them towards success. I’ve found it incredibly gratifying to see my young boys grow into happy, smart and productive kids. Now I want to help other moms discover how they can implement simple, time-efficient and fun practices in their home to strengthen the bond with their kids, enjoy the little moments, and guide their children along the path to success.
This is such a sweet activity and design. I’m going to share it with everyone I know. Thank you for sharing it with everyone!
Come Say Hi
Thank you so much for stopping by. You are the reason I’m here so I’d love to hear from you. Tweet me or send me an email at email@example.com with any questions, comments or ideas. I can’t wait to meet you!