Inside: Throw your friend the perfect shower with these ready to pop baby shower printables that are perfect for baby boys or girls! Plus, banish overwhelm when getting ready for baby with this guide.
You’re minding your own business, walking down the produce aisle when a particularly shiny red apple catches your eye. You bag up the best apples you can find, twist the plastic and knot it up.
You’re feeling good. Look at you being all healthy and picking out some organic, farm-to-table fruit.
And just at that moment when you’re feeling awesome, the world decides to put your back into your place.
You turn around and a random stranger (a man, of course) literally jumps back and says whoa while pointing at your 8.5 month along pregnant belly.
That my friend is not a made-up tale. It happened to me when I was pregnant with my first son.
The moral of the story
Do NOT point, laugh, snicker, talk about, jump back in horror or in any other manner act as if a pregnant lady looks different from any other non-child bearing lady on the planet.
Although there is one exception…
The baby shower.
There’s a whole slew of women who love the “ready to pop” baby shower theme. And if you’re graced with a belly-only pregnancy I say you might as well embrace it.
To help you (or your friend) do just that, I’ve created a bunch of baby shower printables in a variety of colors that will go with a boy, girl or gender neutral shower.
Here’s what’s included in the pack:
- “she’s ready to pop!” fill in baby shower invitations (5″x7″) in three colors (aqua, pink, green)
- “thanks for popping by” baby shower favor tags
- “welcome” banner with coordinating spacers in two colors (pink and aqua)
- two 8.5″x11″ baby shower mini posters
- “hello baby” cupcake toppers (2″ circles) in 4 colors (dark blue, light pink, lilac, and aqua)
Free Ready To Pop Printables For A Gender Neutral Baby Shower
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Just remember, even if a pregnant lady says she’s not concerned with the way her belly looks, stay safe and don’t talk about how “big” she’s become.
You’re welcome 😉
More Baby Related Posts:
- 7 Awesome Amazon Baby Registry Benefits You Need To Know About
- The Top 25 Baby Registry Must Haves Every Mom To Be Needs
- The Minimalist’s Hospital Bag Checklist With Free Printable