Inside: If you’re headed to Disneyland or Disney World, you’ll love learning how to save some money by creating your own DIY Disney autograph book. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Everyone wants to visit the happiest place on Earth.
But, Mom and Dad usually don’t want it to cost an arm and a leg.
So when you start planning your visit, you learn all the secret ways to save money while going to a Disney park.
Ways like making your own Disney autograph book. It’s super simple, nearly free and your kids will love them!
DIY Disney Autograph Book Free Printables
How To Make Your Own Disney Autograph Book
With these free printable Disney autograph pages, there are a couple of different ways you can create your own autograph book.
The Last-Minutes Mom’s Way
The simplest and fastest way to make an autograph book is to grab a small photo album like this one. Then simply print out the pages, trim to size and slip the pages inside the sleeves. After your visit, you can also add in photos of your kids with the characters and create a mini scrapbook they can keep in their room.
The Scrapbooking Mom’s Way
Another way to make them is to create your own flip book. To create a durable one, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Laminating pouches
- Paper trimmer (optional, but much easier than using scissors)
- Hole punch
- Book rings
- Small piece of ribbon or string
- Extra embellishments (optional)
Here’s how to assemble the Disney autograph book:
- Print out all Disney autograph pages.
- Optional: Embellish each page you want with stickers, photos, etc. Just be sure the embellishments aren’t too thick since you’ll need to laminate these pages.
- Laminate each page.
- Cut out each 4″x6″ autograph page.
- Punch holes two holes in the left side of each 4″x6″ page.
- Use two book rings to clip all the pages together.
- Using the ribbon, tie one side to the Sharpie tip and the other to one of the book rings. (Trust me: you won’t want to be fumbling around for a pen when it’s your turn to get an autograph!)
The Planning Mom’s Way
The last way to create your own DIY Disney autograph book is to have a spiral bound book printed. You can create a durable, long lasting flipbook through Walmart here.
All you need to do is upload the autograph pages (use the jpegs in the file, not the PDF), sort your pictures, then have it printed and shipped to your home.
The one downside is you’re only able to use 20 photos, so you won’t be able to print all 28 pages.
Any way you decide to create your autograph book, I’m sure your kids will love it!
More Printables Kids Will Love:
- The Complete Collection Of Awesome & Free Disney Coloring Pages
- Star Wars Free Printable I Spy Game To Occupy The Kids
- Dinosaur Do A Dot Printables Your Kids Will Love
More Disney Visit Must Haves: