Inside: Make this simple and fun peek a boo bunny Easter basket craft for kids this April.
It’s almost spring and that means tons of sweet Easter treats and crafts all the kids will love!!
Today we’re sharing this simple paper Easter basket craft for kids. It’s bright, cheery and perfect for springtime!
Read on below to see how simple it is to make with your children or students.
Easy Easter Basket Craft For Kids
This post contains affiliate links for you convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Colored card stock (in yellow, light pink and blue)
- White card stock
- Paper Easter grass
- Glue dots
- Glue stick
- Brown marker
- 3/8″ Ribbon (in your choice of color)
- Easter basket template
- Download the free template and print out the basket on yellow paper, the bunny on white paper and the bunny’s inner ear in the light pink paper. Cut all the pieces out.
- Make the basket by gluing the basket top onto the upper base of the basket.
- Glue the basket handle behind the part you made in step two.
- Glue the pink inner ear onto the bunny’s ear.
- Position the bunny behind the basket, just peering out and glue into place.
- Use the brown marker to draw basket marks on the front of the basket.
- Stretch out two glue dots and place them on the rim of the basket.
- Press enough of the paper Easter grass onto the glue dots to cover them.
- Cut a length of ribbon and tie into a bow. Use a glue dot to place the bow on the top of the Easter basket handle.
This cute Easter craft is so simple that it’s perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten kids.
You can make this craft at home, in the classroom or even at church!
If you’d like to receive the free template, don’t forget to enter your email in the form at the end of the post.
More Fun Crafts For Kids
- Preschool Farm Theme Small World Play
- Popsicle Stick Dragonfly Craft For Kids
- Apple Stamp Ladybug Craft For Kids
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft