Inside: Have some fun sensory play time with this 3 ingredient easy confetti Valentine slime.
Valentine’s Day is just about here and we’re celebrating with this last minute easy confetti slime!!
We’ve been doing lots of fun Valentine’s activities for kids like this llama Valentine craft, this conversation heart Valentine wreath craft, this tiger handmade Valentine card and this flower photo preschool Valentine craft.
And don’t forget all the printable Valentine’s Day cards we’ve made for passing out at home or at school.
Today we’re sharing an insanely simple clear slime recipe you’ll love making with your kids.
Read on below to see just how easy it is to make!
Valentine’s Day Slime
How To Make Valentine’s Day Slime
- Measure 2/3 cup clear glue and pour into a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup liquid starch and stir with a spoon or spatula until thoroughly mixed.
- Pull the slime mixture out of the bowl and work with you hands to get the right consistency.
- If the slimy feels too sticky, add more liquid starch. If the slime is too stringy, add more glue a little at a time until the desired consistency is achieve.
- Once you get the slime to the right consistency, add the confetti and mix it into the slime by hand.
That’s seriously all there is to it!
Please always have adult supervision when children are playing with slime.
You also want to be sure that your child knows that this type of slime is not edible. If any part of the slime is every ingested, immediately call for medical advice.
Parents or another adult should always make the slime. This type of slime should not be used with children 3 and younger.
If your child has sensitive skin use gloves while playing with the slime or watch them to be sure the slime isn’t irritating to the skin.
This Valentine slime is so much fun to make and play with, I’m sure you’ll want to make this basic slime recipe again and again with different “mix ins”.