Inside: Decorate your home in Thanksgiving style with this shopping guide and my free printable Thanksgiving art.
I wish I was the type of person who was happy and grateful all the time.
The lady who posts pictures of her kids who’ve scribbled with permanent markers all over the wall and has the caption, “Well, this wall did need a good scrub anyway. #blessed #kids”.
That’s not me.
I’m pretty sure it never will be. But, I never thought I’d slap my heart on a piece of (digital) paper and share it with the entire internet. So who knows, maybe I’ll get there someday.
For now, I rely on a few things to help me become more grateful each day.
- Praying: This is my time to quickly reflect on the things that I’m thankful for in my life. Sometimes it’s the health and safety of my family and sometimes it’s that I survived the day without acting like the Hulk when I’ve gone too long without eating.
- Gratitude Jar: As a family, we implemented a gratitude jar where we only write one sentence of something funny, exciting, cute or whatever that we are thankful for. It’s a fantastic idea (I didn’t come up with); the only problem is remembering to do it.
- Quotes & Stories: I hate to say it, but hearing about those who are less fortunate or who face more significant struggles than I do really puts things in perspective. I wish I was more humble and could stay grateful without these things, but I don’t.
And since the Thanksgiving season is almost upon us I created this free printable Thanksgiving art to help remind myself to be more grateful. It’s one of the countless quotes from Dieter F. Uchtdorf. He is the king of profound, wise and easy to understand quotes. And this one is no different.
Thanksgiving Art Freebie
So if you’re like me and need a little extra
nudge shove to get the spirit of gratitude then this free printable is for you! It’s ideal for farmhouse style decorating, yet versatile enough to go with lots of different styles. Plus, it comes in two sizes; 20″ x 20″ or 12″ x 12″.
And if you’re looking for more ways on how to style your home for thanksgiving check out my top picks for farmhouse Thanksgiving decor.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Affordable Farmhouse Fall Decor
- Boxwood Wreath
- Choose To Be Grateful No Matter What Print (Free-Download Above)
- Woven Basket
- Cable Knit Pillow
- Plaid Throw Blanket
- Fall Wood Sign
- Cecily White Pitcher
- Faux Gourds
- Aluminum Taper Candleholder
I hope you enjoy it and Happy Thanksgiving!
You’ll Also Enjoy:
Discover 5 tricks to finding joy in your daily life with kids.