Inside: Do your kids love Winnie the Pooh? If so, they’ll have a blast playing with these free Winnie The Pooh printable puppets that include Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore. They’re the latest addition to the printable activities for kids collection.
I don’t know about you, but to me, Winnie The Pooh is one of those shows that every kid watches at some point in their lives.
I liked it as a kid, but now as a mom, it’s not my cup of tea.
But the new Winnie the Pooh movie, Christopher Robin, is a totally different story.
I actually want to take my kids to see it.
Something about it being live action intrigues me.
I’m betting there’ll be a whole new resurgence in Pooh and all his adorable friends after the movie is released.
And to go along with all the Winnie the Pooh craze, I’m sharing these adorable tsum tsum puppets.
Read on below to see how to make these puppets for your kids.
Winnie The Pooh Printable Puppets
The links below are affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Winnie the Pooh puppet download
- White Cardstock
- .5″ hole punch (optional, but makes it much easier)
- Laminator (optional)
- Laminating sheets (optional)
1. Print out the Winnie the Pooh file on thick, white paper.
2. If you’re going to laminate the puppets for added durability, laminate before cutting them out.
3. Cut out each character using scissors.
4. Using the circle hole punch, punch out the areas on each character for the fingers. If your punch isn’t new and sharp, punch it through aluminum foil a few times to sharpen it first.
These Winnie the Pooh and friends puppets are so simple to make and kids have so much creative fun with them!
Don’t forget to snag your own copy of these printables by entering your email in the form at the end of this post.
And, don’t stop here; If you love Disney be sure to check out this DIY Disney autograph book, these free Disney coloring pages or these Star Wars coloring pages.
More Fun Printable Activities For Kids
Winnie The Pooh Ideas For Kids