Helllooooo Spring! I love the bright colors of spring, so I decided to keep the vivid colors coming with this free spring printable banner.
It’s a cheery yellow color reminiscent of a sunny, warm day with these adorable baby bunny end spacers. I mean, I can practically picture them coming to life and looking exactly like this adorable baby bunny.
And what’s best is that you can make your home look whimsical in a half a second because this banner is so easy to make.
Free Spring Printable Banner
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Free Printable Spring Banner (link at bottom of page)
- Heavy Paper/Card Stock
- Hole Punch
- Scissors/Scrapbook Trimmer
- Ribbon in your choice of color
- Download and print off the banner.
- Cut out with scissors and/or the paper trimmer.
- Punch holes in the center of each pennant and each bunny.
- String ribbon through entire banner.
Yeah, that’s it! Awesomesauce, right? Just kidding, I NEVER use the word awesomesauce. Although saying it just now, I feel a little bit more free. And sassy. And well, a little like a rebel….