Inside: You can afford to give everyone you know birthday gifts with this inexpensive idea and these free printable birthday tags.
I really love giving gifts.
I mean, receiving gifts is my love language (if you haven’t taken the test it’s so fun; do it here) so naturally I would love to give everyone I know a gift on their birthday. But then there’s that darn issue of money.
And I swear there’s someone I know every week having a birthday! How’s a girl to keep up?
Well, today I’m bringing you a completely easy, inexpensive and cute birthday gift idea for a friend. Or coworker, visting teaching friend (that’s why I created this in the first place), teacher, or whoever it is you know that’s having their special day.
And it consists of only glycerin soap, cellophane bags, ribbon and the free printable. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Cellophane bags (size your bags depending on the final size of your soap)
- Glycerine soap
- Hope You’re Birthday Rocks Free Printable
- Take your glycerine soap and cut it out to look like a raw gemstone. I followed this tutorial for mine.
- Put your gemstone soaps in the clear cellophane bags and tie the string on.
- Attach the free printable and viola, you’re done!