Inside: Surprise your kids’ teachers with this easy free printable Easter gift idea.
In my opinion, spring time is the best season of all.
Yeah, there’s great things about each season and yes, the Christmas season is filled with joy and kindness. But to me spring trumps them all.
It’s all about starting over, growth, sunshine, Easter and not to mention all the gorgeous colors of spring. What’s not to love about that?
With thoughts of springtime and Easter, I created this very spring-y Easter gift for teacher. It’s awesome because it’s easy, adorable and captures that oh-so-colorful spring time feel. And it’s free for
And it’s free for you, because you are amazing (honestly, thanks so much for being a reader)!
A Quick Easter Gift for Teacher
These EOS printables are soooooo easy and you can probably pick one up wherever you live. You might notice I’m beginning to have a bit of an obsession with them.
I made this ultra popular one for Christmas, this one for Valentine’s Day and now we have this Easter gift for teacher.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Exacto Knife/Razor Blade
- EOS Teacher Free Printable (link below)
- EOS lip balm in Passion Fruit
- Download the free printable, print out on cardstock and cut out along trim marks.
- Use an exacto knife or razor blade to make a X in the middle of the circle.
- Using the X in the middle of the circle, insert scissors and cut out along the white line.
- Unscrew EOS lip balm, sandwich the top and bottom between the paper and screw the lid back on.
- Smile, you’re done!
I’m certain you will put a smile on a teacher’s face with this little gift and you’ll feel great know that it was simple, fast and inexpensive!!