Inside: Find all the kids projects and crafts you’ll need for the year with these easy art and craft ideas for children.
Are you searching for easy craft ideas for your child to make at home?
Or maybe you’re a teacher and you’re looking for crafts for your school age students.
Either way, you’ll find some amazing art and craft ideas for kids that your children will love doing!
Best of all, these crafts are simple, use lots of common household items (toilet rolls, paper plates, etc), and take minutes to make!
We have lots of holiday crafts for kids including Christmas crafts and Halloween crafts, seasonal craft ideas and more, so read on below to find the perfect craft idea for your kids.
Easy Kids Craft Ideas
Christmas Crafts For Kids
We absolutely love Christmas activities around our house! Check out some of our favorite holiday crafts for your child below:
- Simple Santa Handprint Craft
- Santa Paper Plate Craft For Kids
- Handprint Reindeer Craft
- Footprint Mistletoe Craft
- Printable Gingerbread Man Puppet
Valentine Crafts For Kids
- Easy Photo Valentine Wreath Craft For Kids
- Flower Photo Preschool Valentine Craft
- Cute Tiger Handmade Valentine Card With Free Template
- Simple Llama Valentine Craft For Kids
More Valentine Ideas For Kids
- Super Mario Valentines Printables
- Free Printable Pokemon Valentines
- Free Printable Star Wars Valentines
- Entertaining Valentine’s Day Activities For Kids
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts For Kids
Does your family love all the glittery coins and rainbows that come along with St. Patrick’s Day? If so, they’ll love making these cool crafts that take 15 minutes or less to make!
- Easy Leprechaun Handprint Craft For Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Craft
- St. Patricks Day Bracelet Craft
- Pot Of Gold & Rainbow Craft For Kids
- Photo Leprechaun Craft For Kids
More St. Patricks Day Ideas For Kids
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes For Kids
- St. Patricks Day Lunch Notes For Kids
- Pot Of Gold Oreo Treat For St. Patty’s Day
Easter Crafts For Kids
- Handprint Bunny Craft
- Easy Fluffy Chick Craft
- Pom Pom Sheep Craft For Kids
- Pokemon Easter Eggs
- Pete The Cat Easter Eggs
- Disney Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- DIY Minion Easter Eggs
- Star Wars Easter Eggs
Check out: These 25+ Easter crafts for kids.
More Easter Ideas For Kids
Spring Crafts For Kids
- Pom Pom Sheep Craft For Kids
- Handprint Chicken Craft
- Tractor Popsicle Stick Craft For Kids
- Popsicle Stick Dragonfly Craft
- Apple Stamp Ladybug Craft
- Paper Plate Pig Craft
- Recycled Bee Craft For Kids
- Handprint Earth Craft For Kids
More Spring Ideas For Kids
Mother’s Day Crafts For Kids
Summer Crafts For Kids
One of our favorite ideas to keep your child happy and creating are rock paintings! We’ve done several different styles, but one of our favorites are the ladybug rocks linked below.
More Summer Ideas For Kids
- Frozen Ocean Sensory Tray
- Ocean Theme Preschool Sensory Bin
- How To Make Sidewalk Chalk Paint For Kids
Fall Crafts For Kids
Halloween Crafts For Kids
More Halloween Ideas For Kids
Thanksgiving Crafts For Kids
Winter Crafts For Kids
- Puffy Paint Snow Globe Craft
- Window Cling Snowman Craft
- Walrus Arctic Animal Craft For Kids
- Photo Eskimo Craft
- Footprint Penguin Craft
- Cardinal Handprint Craft
Miscellaneous Crafts For Kids
- Rocket Craft For Kids
- Truffula Tree Craft
- Simple Lung Craft For Preschoolers
- Recycled Cardboard Dinosaur Craft
- Dinosaur DIY Suncatchers For Kids
- Incredibles 2 Painted Rock Craft
- DIY Death Star Paper Plate Craft
- Colorful Star Wars Paper Craft
- PJ Mask Paper Plate Craft
- Captain America Printable Mask
- Community Helpers Printable Craft From Toilet Paper Rolls
- Handprint Bear Craft For Kids
As you can see, we’ve got tons of fun and easy paper crafts for kids! Most of these simple crafts for kids will take your child 15 minutes or less to make too.
There’s enough here so your child or student will never be bored again.
If there’s something you’re looking for that’s not on the list, please let me know in the comments below.
You can also use the search bar (on the sidebar) to find a specific craft you’re looking for.
Don’t forget to check back often to see all the newest kids crafts we’ve added to our directory!