Inside: Recreate this bohemian nursery for your little one in the blink of an eye with this nursery inspiration board.
I am in love with gender neutral nursery themes and this modern bohemian baby room is at the top of the list!
Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot of this “new” style called modern boho. The traditional bohemian style is generally more colorful and loose with bright textiles, multiple patterns, and tons of texture.
But this modern bohemian style is a bit more refined.
It still has the great textures and the collected feel of traditional boho style, but it’s pared down. Each piece in the room seems to have special meaning or function.
The rooms in this style are frequently bright, with white or light colored walls and tons of natural light. There seems to be an emphasis on plants and greenery. And of course, there’s still that wild and free vibe running throughout the whole room.
Gender Neutral Bohemian Nursery Decor
There are so many great things about this bohemian nursery!
- This nursery is gender neutral, so if you don’t know if you’re having a boy or girl or you want to use the same decor for all your babies, then you’re all set. One design to last for years; that’s a win in my book!!
- It’s modern and precisely collected; all of the elements work together to bring this style to life. That means that there aren’t as many items to purchase for the room which translates to an easier time staying within your selected budget.
- This modern bohemian nursery is so calming! There are no shocking pops of color or unnatural hues. The room feels relaxed and laid back.
- It’s easy to swap out all the furniture in this room to other rooms if you want to give your home a refresh. Because none of the items in this nursery are from the baby section (minus the crib, of course), they can easily be brought into another bedroom, the living room, dining room or anywhere else.
- If you want to create a whole house decor theme, this nursery is spot on. It’s not “overly baby” or juvenile in any way. You and your guests will feel that your entire home is cohesive and put together.
Have I convinced you yet? I know I certainly want this nursery in my house! Check out the source list below for all the details.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Montagne Hammered Brass Pendant(similar style here)
- Faux Black Cow Skull
- Boho Indigo Blue Feather Art Print
- Yin Art Print
- Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication FREE Printable
Woodstock Throw Pillow(another one I love)
- Hanging Rattan Chair
- Seagrass Basket With Handles
Hammered Gold Tealight Bowl(similar here)
- Aritsan Glass Accent Lamp in Indigo Blue
- Faux Potted Fiddle Leaf Tree
- Belize Shag Area Rug
- Mid Century Modern Dresser
If you love this bohemian nursery, you may also love: