Inside: Use this free printable Mothers Day crown craft to show mom just how much she means to you; it’s a great last minute gift idea for mom. This craft is the latest addition to the printable activities for kids collection.
It’s always a little funny when Mother’s Day comes around.
Usually the crafts and activities I make here on the blog we do as a family or I make for my kids to do on their own.
But Mother’s Day is different.
Here I am a grown woman making kids crafts to give to……nobody.
I mean, I already know about the craft so my kids can’t give it back to me (although there’s a version here for Grandma and Auntie, so I can have my kids make one for them!).
So my friend, this Mother’s Day craft is just for you.
And hopefully, you’re not printing this out for your kids to give back to you 😉
Read on to see how easy this DIY Mother’s Day activity is.
Easy Mother’s Day Activity For Kids
This Mother’s Day craft is super simple so it’s perfect for toddlers all the way up to big kids.
There are two options to choose from; a color version or a black and white version to color in. To create the crown you’ll just need a few items.
- Printable Crown (enter email in the form at the bottom of the page)
- Card Stock
- Crayons or markers
- Print out the crown on thick, white cardstock.
- If you’re using the black and white version, color in with markers or crayons.
- Cut out the crown and coordinating Mother’s Day poem.
- Use glue to secure one side of each of the bands to the crown, then secure the two bands to each other to form the complete crown.
- Cut out the poem and give to Mom!
More Fun Activities For Kids:
- This Colorful Star Wars Paper Craft Will Banish Boredom
- Your Children Will Love These Free Disney Color By Number Printables
- This Captain America Printable Mask Will Delight Your Little Superhero
Inexpensive Mother’s Day Gifts:
Free Mother's Day Crown
Enter your email address to download your free Mother's Day crown and celebrate the moms in your life!