Last week I showed you my take on an all Target nursery for boys. This week is a shabby chic nursery for the girls…
Your style is sweet and cozy with a bit of rustic thrown in for good measure. You adore the classically feminine details of a tufted chair or frilled pillow. Most of all, you need to have little bits of time-worn treasures secretly dotted throughout the room.
You are a shabby chic maven.
This baby girl’s nursery is created just for you. The base colors of off-white furniture hint at the antique feeling that you crave; there’s no stark white here for you. This nursery is bright and airy with a hint of youthfulness brought in through the art work. The room suggests girlish charm with the subtle use of floral prints and patterns. It is a beautiful space created just for your baby girl.
Take a seat, a deep breath, and let the quaint charm of the cottage style ease all your cares!
Don’t forget about signing up for Target’s baby registry! They have some amazing deals if you sign up, like 15% off to buy the rest of your things on your list and free shipping on all your orders over $25. I’m seriously kicking myself that I didn’t do this when I had my kiddos, so don’t make the same mistakes I did, sign up now.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Shabby Chic Nursery
- Worldwide Lighting Ceiling in Gold/White
- Cancun Aqua Wall Poster
- Butterflies Screen Printed Glass Art
- Ice Cream Twist Cone Art
- Be Happy Screen Printed Glass Art
- Turned Table Lamp in Pink
- Fisher-Price Mia 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in Sugar Cookie
- Embellished Medallion Pillow
- Threshold Pleated Diamond Decorative Pillow in Aqua Green
- Anastasia Tufted Chair in Beige
- 3-Pack Pink/Teal/White Arrow Plaques
- 2-Pack House Shelves With Pinboard in Pink
- Safavieh Anwen Accent Rug in Pink
- Garden Way Dresser
- Dollhouse Bank
- Flower Throw Pillow