Inside: Give Dad a gift he’ll love (and use) with this easy Father’s Day BBQ sauce complete with free printables.
Aren’t dads some of the hardest people on the planet to give gifts to?!
I mean, of course they’ll love anything you get them because you’re their child, but seriously, why won’t they ever say what they really want! It can certainly drive you batty to try to figure it out.
And if you’re running low on time or you procrastinate until right before Father’s Day, it can make the whole ordeal a lot more stressful.
But don’t worry!
I have an cute, fun and easy Father’s Day gift idea for you that will only take a small chunk of time and is pretty darn inexpensive (and useful too!).
It’s BBQ sauce.
I know what you’re thinking, “BBQ sauce”? That’s it?
Well no, it’s BBQ sauce with an adorable free printable that tells dad just how special he is to the family. And if you’re looking for a way to sweeten the deal even more, I’d suggest making dad a fabulous BBQ meal and then presenting the gift at the end of that delicious dinner! What’s better than a delicious home cooked meal? Not much my friend, not much…
Read on for a list of supplies and directions.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Easy Father’s Day Gift Idea: BBQ Sauce with Free Printables
- Delicious, fancy-schmansy BBQ sauce
- Full sheet Kraft paper labels
- Kraft Paper Cardstock
- Free Printable Label + gift tag (link below)
- Black and white Baker’s twine
- Hole Punch
- Print out the new BBQ label onto the full sheet kraft paper labels.
- Cut the BBQ label out.
- Center on the front of the BBQ bottle and smooth all the edges.
- Print out the gift tag on Kraft paper and cut out.
- Hole punch the gift tag and use the baker’s twine to tie the gift tag onto the BBQ sauce bottle.
There you have it! A quick, easy and punny Father’s Day gift idea that Dad is sure to love!