Inside: Let your kid’s bus driver know you’re thinking of them with the bus driver appreciation free printable.
If you saw last week’s easy DIY gift printable for Teacher’s Appreciation Day, then I’m guessing you’re back to see the bus driver appreciation free printable.
I always feel a little guilty if I don’t include everyone that directly helps my little guy be safe, learn and grow so this year I’ve got them all covered with this fun and tasty gift.
And if you know me at all, you’ll know that I’m always up for a good pun!
Bus Driver Appreciation Free Printable
Last year I made these gift card holders for Jamba Juice and they were a big hit with my son’s teacher and aide so I think this delicious popcorn will certainly hit the spot!
What’s great about these free printable popcorn boxes are that they’re like a gift and a card all in one. There’s no need for anything else (unless you love to gush about just how great these helpers are).
Keep reading below for the detailed instructions.
Aide Gift Printable
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
- popcorn box templates (links below)
- heavy cardstock
- double sided tape
- bone folder
- metal ruler
- popcorn (this is my favorite or try your local Costco for a better value)
- clear cellophane bags
- thin ribbon
- Print out the popcorn boxes and cut along the outside edge of the entire template, being sure not to cut off the bottom or side flaps.
- With a metal ruler and the bone folder, score and fold along all the edges and the flaps.
- Use the double sided tape to secure the sides of the popcorn box together first, then line up and tape the bottom flaps together.
- Insert the cellophane bag inside the popcorn box, fill with popcorn and tie off with a decorative ribbon!
>>Click here to download the bus driver popcorn box template<<
>>Click here to download the aide popcorn box template<<
>>Click here to download the therapist popcorn box template<<
The Little Tourist
Tuesday 3rd of May 2016
This is such a cute idea! And I really like that you included bus drivers because they are extremely important, too. Stopping by from the Show and Tell Link Party :)
Tuesday 3rd of May 2016
Aww, thanks so much! I know, now that my little one actually rides the bus, I realize just how important bus drivers are to our kids!!