Inside: Find the perfect small gift idea for friends with these EOS Christmas free printables. Download it instantly!
It’s the first day of December which means the mad rush to get everyone crossed off your Christmas gift list begins!
Every year I decide this is the year that I will be extra prepared and shop for Christmas gifts early on so when December rolls around I can relax and enjoy the holiday.
Yeah, no such luck again.
I always think, oh when it gets a little closer then I’ll get that awesome gift I saw. And then “closer” comes around and the gift is gone.
Seriously, what is wrong with me?
I know this happens every year. Please tell me I am not the only one who does this.
While I may have a less than perfect track record of preparing for the holidays, this year I was able to prep a quick and fun little gift printable.
These EOS lip balm Christmas printables are perfect for teachers, friends, co-workers or anyone who you care about. I created two different styles so you can choose the one that suits your gift recipient best.
- 225+ Free Christmas Printables To Decorate & Delight Your Holiday Season
- Free Printable Christmas Invitations To Rock Your Holiday Party
- A Savior Is Born Free Chalkboard Wall Art
- These Free Christmas Prints Will Make Your Home Festive & Bright
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Instructions to make the EOS Christmas free printables:
- Print the file on white cardstock, like this one here.
- Use a trimmer and the trim marks to cut the cardstock down to size.
- Use an Xacto knife to cut a circle just smaller than 1.5″ wide. Alternatively, you can use a scrapbook punch or even a pair of scissors. I was impatient and only had the scissors, so that’s what I used.
- Unscrew the EOS lip balm, place the Christmas printable between the top and the bottom and screw the lip balm back together!
- Revel in your amazingly adorable (and inexpensive) Christmas gift!
- I like to get these printed at an office retailer (Office Depot, Kinko’s, etc) so I don’t waste my own ink.
- Make sure your trimmer’s blade is new and sharp. Otherwise, you get rough edges that don’t look as nice.
- Take these up a notch in sophistication and round the corners with a punch or put them in a clear treat bag.
- The ornament printable is 4″x6″ and the penguin printable is 6″x6″.
- EOS chapstick can be found at Target, Amazon, Ulta and a whole bunch of other places!
- The flavors I used were Pomegranate Raspberry for the ornament and Tangerine for the penguin.
Recommended Resources For EOS Christmas Free Printables
More Fun Printables:
- 12 Christmas Activities For Kids You’ll Want To Do Every Year
- Free Printable Wall Art For The Whole Home
- Easy Paper Gingerbread Houses & A Christmas Activity You’ll Love
Monday 5th of December 2016
Hello, Love this design and I signed up with my email but I still cannot find the link to download. Please help!
Monday 5th of December 2016
Oops, forgot to say it was for the EOS Lip Balm design.