Inside: Make this printable Christmas activity wheel with your kids this winter.
In our home, we’re all about simple crafts and activities.
In the past, I may have been a little over ambitious about the things we did with our kids. This inevitably led to some frustrations and me wondering why I had chosen to do anything at all.
But with some time, I realized simple crafts, activities and art projects are the way to go.
This printable Christmas spinner is one of those insanely easy activities for your kids to do this Christmas season.
Read on below to see how simple and fun it is!
Printable Christmas Activity Wheel
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
With just a few simple supplies, your kids can make one of these Christmas spinners this winter.
There’s a full-color version or a black and white version your kids can color in with crayons or markers.
Besides just being fun to spin around and look at all the pictures, there’s also an educational aspect as well!
You can teach or review letters, talk about which words in the phrase start with the same beginning sound and even work on spelling.
Any way you decide to use these spinners, I’m sure the kids will love them.
- White Cardstock (I like this 80lb paper best)
- Crayons (if using black and white version)
- Spinner Download (enter email in the form at the bottom of the page)
- Small hole punch (optional)
- Download and print out the Christmas wheel on thick white cardstock.
- Cut both circles out and the triangle shape on the front page.
- Use the small hole punch to punch a hole on the top spinner.
- Use a pen to make a hole in the center of the bottom spinner.
- Using a brad, attach the wheel with the cut out on top and the other wheel on the bottom.
That’s all there is to it!
If you want to save these Christmas activity wheels as a keepsake or just for continued use, you can also laminate them before putting them together.
These spinners are fun for young kids who are working on letters, beginning sounds, fine motor skills or even spelling!
Don’t forget to enter your email in the form below to get the download link sent straight to your email.
More Fun Christmas Activities For Kids
- Cheery Christmas Tangram Puzzles
- The Best Christmas Stories For Kids
- Handprint Reindeer Craft For Kids
Monday 16th of December 2019
Tuesday 17th of December 2019