Inside: This Christmas, make this adorable handprint reindeer craft with the kids.
Christmastime is nearly here and we’re ready to celebrate with tons of fun activities for kids!
Over the last few years, we’ve shared some of our favorite Christmas stories for kids, played with these Christmas tangram mats, used these Christmas activities for kids to celebrate all month long and even shared these editable letters from Santa.
Today we’re sharing this easy and cute handprint Rudolph craft your kids will love to make.
Read on below to see how easy it is to make this craft with your family.
Handprint Reindeer Craft
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Handprint crafts are some of our favorite crafts to make at our house.
Kids love to see their hands magically transform into a cool new art project and parents love to have a way to preserve those little handprints for the future!
This Christmas handprint craft is great because it doesn’t use paint so you don’t have to worry about making a mess. It’s also nice for all age kids since you can prep all the pieces ahead of time.
Reindeer Craft Supplies
- Colored paper or cardstock (red, dark brown, light brown, pink)
- White cardstock
- Glue stick
- Reindeer template (enter email in form for download link)
- Print out reindeer template on white cardstock and cut out all the pieces.
- Trace each template piece onto the correct colored paper and cut out.
- Trace your child’s hand onto the dark brown paper and cut out.
- Glue each of these pieces onto the reindeer face as shown in the picture.
- Glue the handprint antlers behind the head.
This is such a fun handprint craft for kids and it’s easy to adapt it for kids of all ages.
Older kids can do it this craft all by themselves once you explain the directions or show them the completed project.
You can help young kids do this craft by having all the pieces pre-cut and ready to glue together.
To add a little more, you can also draw on a smile with a marker under Rudolph’s nose.
Don’t forget to enter your email in the form below to have the reindeer template link emailed directly to you.