Inside: Download these free printable Mothers Day coupons to give your mom whatever she wants this year!
Sometimes all we need is one day.
One day of no stress, no arguing, no cleaning the same living room floor a dozen times before Dad gets home from work.
That day is called Mother’s Day.
It’s a beautiful thing when your family can support you and work in unity to create a peaceful home and special day for you.
But wait, what happens the next day (and every day after that)?
It’s almost certain things will go back to normal.
They’ll be messy floors, dirty kids and you won’t be able to go to the bathroom with at least one of your kids trying to break down the door.
But if you get these printable Mothers Day coupons from your kids, you’ll get bonus gifts all year long when you really need them.
Now is the time to send this post to your husband. Do it. Now.
Yep, you read that right.
If you want that extra 30 minutes sleep on Saturday morning or you want to have your kids go a whole day without fighting with each other, stop what you’re doing and email this post to your husband.
And don’t make it subtle either.
The subject line, “I NEED THIS FOR MOTHERS DAY OR YOU MIGHT FIND ME LOCKED IN THE CLOSET EATING ALL THE CANDY UNTIL NEXT YEAR” (yes, all caps) feels entirely necessary in this situation.
You want to make it abundantly clear so there’s no “oh, I didn’t get your hint” excuse to use. The next part of this post is just for him, so after you send it to him, your job is done.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
Don’t worry, Dad, this is simple!
Hey there Dad, I’m so glad you made it.
Listen, I know you don’t like blogs and you just want to make your wife happy. Congratulations, you’re going to do have it in the bag this year.
Here are the insanely simple directions for making your wife’s dream come true:
- Click the pink “Download Here” button
- Print the Mother’s Day coupons (I prefer to use heavy, card stock paper)
- Cut out along the outline and use glue or glue tape to secure the front and back side together.
- Have your kids write the thing they’ll do for Mom this Mother’s Day (arguing & doing chores without being asked almost always top the list; extra sleep doesn’t hurt either).
- Place a scratch off sticker (these are the ones I used, but any 1″ circle type will work) on top of the white “O”.
- Done. Unless you want extra brownie points, in which case actual brownies or chocolate will certainly help.
What’s the one thing you want more than anything this Mother’s Day? Let me know in the comments below.