Inside: Make a quick and simple summer gift for friends with a few things and this free printable tag.
Summer is rapidly approaching and it’s taken me by surprise this year!
I know I may be in the minority, but I certainly do not look forward to summer in Arizona.
The 100+ degree weather is not my friend, but I do love the whole idea of freedom and relaxation that comes along with summertime.
And with one child in school, summertime each year is an ending to new friends, classmates, and teachers.
It can leave you feeling a little sad, so I decided to create a simple summer gift idea for teachers, friends or whoever you know that needs a little extra summertime fun.
I wanted the tag to be bright and happy and completely “summer-y” so I made it look like an orange slice.
All you have to do is grab your favorite Fanta flavored soda, some baker’s twine and the free printable I created to whip this summer gift idea together in two minutes flat.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Simple Summer Gift Idea
- Fanta Soda
- Baker’s Twine
- 3″ Hole Punch or Scissors
- Small Hole Punch (1/8″)
- Free Printable Tag (link below)
- Washi Tape
- Colored Paper Straw
- Print out the summer tag and use the 3″ punch to cut it out.
- Use the hole punch to make a hold in the top, middle of the tag.
- Tie the tag onto the bottle and finish with a bow.
- Use the washi tape to secure the straw to the soda bottle.
And there you have it: a cute, cheery and simple gift idea for summer!
Summer Ideas For Kids
- Dot Sticker Art Drawing For Kids
- The Best Preschool Board Games Kids & Parents Both Love
- Free Disney Coloring Pages
Boredom Busters For Kids