Inside: Turn your little ones into an Eskimo in an instant with this fun Eskimo craft for kids.
One of our new favorite activities at our house is any easy kids craft that uses photos.
They love seeing themselves transform into different characters and having a cool memento to hold onto.
Since we’re right in the middle of winter, we decided to delve further into our winter crafts for kids and make this fun photo Eskimo craft.
If you haven’t seen our previous winter crafts, you won’t want to miss them!
Bookmark those crafts for later and read on below to see how simple it is to make this Eskimo photo craft for your kids!
Eskimo Craft For Kids
- Cotton Balls
- Colored cardstock (in white, light brown and blue)
- Photo of your child
- Eskimo template
- Print out the Eskimo template on the coordinating colored cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Glue the boots slightly on top of the legs, then glue the legs behind the torso.
- Glue the rounded part of the arms at the top of the torso, on each side.
- Glue the mittens on top of the arms.
- Trace your child’s head photo onto the white cardstock, making a .5″ border all around.
- Glue your child’s photo on the top of the torso, then glue the white cardstock behind the photo.
- Gently pull apart a few cotton balls and glue them to the ends of the boots, the mittens, the bottom of the coat, the middle of the coat, and all around the exposed white cardstock that surrounds the head.
Now your kids are cute little Eskimos!
This winter craft is so easy and fun, you’ll want to make one for everyone in your family.
Don’t forget to enter your email in the form at the bottom of this page to get your copy of the Eskimo template.
More Photo Crafts For Kids
Winter Ideas For Kids
The links below are affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.