Inside: Make this cute paper plate pig craft that’s fun and easy for young children.
Learning about farms seems to be a study unit all kids love.
From all the different animal that live there to growing crops to gigantic tractors, there’s something of interest to every child.
To start out this on the farm unit, we’re sharing this super simple paper plate pig art project for kids.
See how easy it is to make at home with your kids or in the classroom with your students!
Easy Paper Plate Pig Craft For Kids
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
- Paper plate
- Pink paint
- Colored card stock (in black and pink)
- White card stock
- Black sharpie
- Glue stick (this one is great when using thick materials)
- Pig template
- Download the template and print the nose/ear page on pink paper, the hooves on black paper and the eyes on white paper. Cut out the pieces you need.
- Paint the paper plate with a few thin coats of the pink paint. Let dry completely.
- Glue the ears to the top, back of the paper plate and the hooves to the bottom, back of the plate.
- Glue the eyes in the center of the paper plate, then glue the nose below it.
- Use the black marker to draw a smile beneath the nose.
This pig craft is so simple to make that it makes the perfect art project for toddlers, preschoolers and prek kids.
If you want to make it with your kids or students, don’t forget to download the free template by entering your email in the form at the bottom of the page.
More Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Paper Plate Seahorse Craft
- Santa Paper Plate Craft
- Death Star Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate Boat Craft
Farm Unit Resources