Inside: Make these dinosaur DIY suncatchers for kids whenever they need a fun art activity to increase creativity. They’re the newest addition to our dinosaur activities for kids.
My kids are currently dying over dinosaurs.
Yeah, it’s been a lot.
But I aim to please, so when the kids say they want more dinosaur activities, I give them more dinosaur activities.
Recently we made these cool dinosaur suncatchers and we all loved the way they turned out.
Read on or watch the video below to see just how easy they are for kids to make:
Related: 101+ Easy Kids Crafts
Dinosaur Suncatcher Craft
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure here.
What’s great about this kids craft is that it’s easy, fairly mess-free (if you do the glue tracing) and a great indoor activity for when it’s too hot or too cold outside.
These homemade suncatchers only require a few supplies, which are listed below.
DIY Suncatcher Supplies:
- Dinosaur template (free download at bottom of page)
- Black glitter glue
- Laminating sheets
- Double-sided tape
How To Make A Suncatcher:
- Print out the dinosaur templates.
- Warm up the laminator and one at a time put 4 empty laminating sheets through the laminator.
- Place the dino templates underneath the empty (sealed) laminating sheets.
- Using the black glitter glue, trace along the black lines.
- Let dry completely.
- Use the Sharpie markers to color in the suncatchers.
- Use the scissors to cut out each dinosaur.
- Place them on a window with double-sided tape.
It’s that easy!
My kids loved making these and I bet yours will too. Don’t forget to grab your free template by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
More Cool Art Activities For Kids:
- Colorful Star Wars Paper Craft
- Disney Incredibles 2 Painted Rock Craft
- Printable Captain America Mask Craft