500 million users.
That’s how many people play Pokemon Go.
Odds are your son, daughter, niece, nephew or boss’ daughter’s child is one of them.
And you’re sitting around thinking, what the heck is a Pokemon?!
Well, stop stressing.
You don’t have to walk around blindly wondering what to get your Pokemon obsessed child.
I’ve picked 11 of the most enviable Pokemon gift ideas that your kids will love. And bonus: they’re all under $30.
Show ’em how you’re the cool parent with one of these awesome picks!
[show_ms_widget id=”35953592″ image_id=”41803836″ width=”800″ height=”1628″]
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.
Awesome Pokemon Gift Ideas For Kids
- Pokemon Headbanz Game: Our family loves playing the original Headbanz, but we always need to pick out easy card for our 6 year old, but I’m certain he would be us all at this Pokemon version. In fact, he’s already begging me to get this game for our Christmas Eve gift.
- Pikachu Plush: I don’t know what age stuffed animal stop being cool, but I’ve got a feeling this adorable Pikachu would be a fun gift for a toddler all the way up to a Pokemon-obsessed tween.
- Pokemon Rolling Pin: Although this obviously isn’t a toy, this Pokemon printed rolling pin is completely unique and would be a fun way to get your Pokemon loving kiddos to bake with you in the kitchen at least once.
- Pikachu Backpack: What kid doesn’t want a character backpack? This Pikachu print backpack satisfies the Pokemon fiend and it’s stylish too.
- Snorlax Nanoblocks Set: Let your child exercise their mind and follow directions with this Snorlax Nanoblock set.
- Charmander Sunglasses: A little over-the-top, but oh so fun for little ones, these Charmander sunglasses a statement piece.
- Pokemon Trainer Set: Every little Pokemon trainer needs the basics. This Pokemon training set comes with a pouch, two Pokeballs, a Gengar figure and bracelet.
- Pokemon Hat: Your kiddo will love this Pokemon hat since it’s bound to have one of their favorite characters on it. My son can’t wait to get one of these hats for himself!
- Pikachu Bank: Coax your child to save their money with this cute and affordable Pikachu
- Apple Gift Card: Even just a few dollars to the Apple store will land your kiddo a few extra lucky eggs, Pokeballs or lure modules; believe me, they’ll love it!
- Master Ball Plush: Give your kid the ultimate Pokeball when you buy them this Master Ball plush toy.