Inside: Add the finishing touch to your gift bag by using this free printable Easter tag. It’s the newest collection to the free printables collection.
It’s almost that time of year:
And to celebrate I’m sharing this free printable Easter tag.
I love that Easter is in the spring and is surrounded by flowers, chicks, pastel colors and all things cute. It makes it easy to make way too many fun Easter gifts.
Being able to make cute little gifts for my kiddos (or friends and family) is a simple thing, but you just can’t describe the feeling you get inside when you give your child a fun surprise!
And this free printable easter tag is ultra simple and easy, as usual. All you need are a few items and you’re all set.
This post contains affiliate links to help better serve your needs. You can read my full disclosure here.
Free Printable Easter Tag
There are two different versions of the tag, depending on what orientation you want it to be.
The vertical tag measures approximately 3″ x 5″ and the horizontal tag measures approximately 2.6″ x 5.8″.
- Easter Tag (download at the end of this post)
- Card Stock
- Ribbon of your choice
- Easter grass (for filler)
- Easter bag (this one would look so cute with this tag)
- Hole Punch
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Download and print out your Easter tags on thick card stock.
- Cut out along the trim marks and punch a hole in the top or corner.
- Grab your Easter basket and stuff the bottom with Easter grass.
- Add your special Easter gift and add a little more Easter grass to the top.
- Tie your tag on with your ribbon.
There you have it; A simple, festive and fast way to spread a little Easter cheer that anyone would enjoy!
More Fun Easter Ideas:
- Easy Disney Easter Eggs The Whole Family Can Do Together
- 16 Girls Easter Basket Ideas Young Girls Will Love
- How To Make Easy Star Wars Easter Eggs That Are Out Of This World
Easter Goodies For Kids:
>>Click here to download your Somebunny Loves You free printable Easter tag<<