If you’re looking for a simple and fun Easter activity for the kids to do, this Easter bunny headband craft is great!
It’s not only an easy headband craft for kids, but it also comes with a printable template with 2 versions.
The first version is for crafters. Make the bunny headband with paper and then let the kiddos wear it.
The second version is a black and white version. Simply print it out on white cardstock, then let the kids color it in with crayons or markers. It’s great for toddlers and preschoolers!
Either way, we’re sure the kids will love it!
Watch our quick video tutorial to see exactly how to make this Easter headband craft.
Easter Bunny Craft
- Colored cardstock
- Easter bunny headband template (enter your email in the form at the end of this post to have the link sent to you)
Download the template, print, and cut out the pieces you need.
Glue the pink bunny’s nose to the top of the mouth.
Place the cheeks on either side of the head, just below the eyes and glue them in place.
Position the inner ears on each ear and glue them down.
Take the completed bunny head and glue the bottom portion to one of the headband extenders. Flip it over and then tape the head where it meets the headband base.
Place an extender on both sides of the headband base and staple or tape it to the ends.
Now your child has a cute bunny headband they can wear!
More Easter Activities For Kids
If you want some more easy Easter ideas for kids to do this spring season, check out all of our other ideas below!
Books are one of the best ways to introduce a theme or holiday to children. There are so many great Easter books for kids, but these are some of our favorites. Grab them from the library or buy them to add to your child’s collection!
Happy Easter Mouse – Everyone knows Mouse from the classic If You Give A Mouse A Cookie book, but now he’s back and ready to celebrate Easter! Kids will love watching him as he goes on an Easter egg hunt!
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure – Join Pete as he races to help the Easter bunny just in time for Easter! This is another new classic kids rate as a must-have!
It’s Not Easy Being A Bunny – Follow PJ the bunny as he tries to discover what kind of animal he’d rather be instead of a bunny! It’s a silly story with a great lesson.
If crafts are more your child’s style, then try out some of our most popular Easter crafts below:
- Sheep paper plate craft – Let the kids paint, cut, and glue with this fun craft!
- Chick handprint card craft – Make a cute Easter card anyone would love to get; or use it as a fun keepsake!
- Handprint bunny craft– Our most popular Easter craft ever! It’s super cute and easy to make!
- Easter egg photo craft– Use up all that Easter candy and make a fun craft at the same time!
If sensory play is one of your kid’s favorite try out this Easter sensory bin. It’s great for kids who love exploratory play and who are working on color matching. This Easter play dough kit is another fun option!
Share With Us
Did you make this craft with your kids or students? We’d love to feature them on our social media!
For a chance to have your child’s craft featured, simply snap a picture of the completed project and post it to our Facebook page, email it to us directly by clicking here, or use #simpleeverydaymom on your social media!
- Colored cardstock
- Easter bunny headband template
- Download the template, print, and cut out the pieces you need.
- Glue the pink bunny's nose to the top of the mouth.
- Place the cheeks on either side of the head, just below the eyes, and glue them in place.
- Position the inner ears on each ear and glue them down.
- Take the completed bunny head and glue the bottom portion to one of the headband extenders. Flip it over and then tape the head where it meets the headband base.
- Place an extender on both sides of the headband base and staple or tape it to the ends.